Do you provide cover for a home office?


We provide cover for clerical work from home only. This means, if you're doing general office work from your house or an outbuilding  then you don't need to let us know and your cover will continue as normal.

You won't be insured if you have any staff, business visitors or carry out manual work (e.g. beauty or health treatment, packing or welding). No one  other than you or immediate members of your family should be working from your home. We only cover standard home office equipment and not any work-related items, like business cash or stock. Please check your policy booklet for more details.

You can contact us by using the log in button below, logging in to your Account, then selecting ‘Need Help?’ We're available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 9am-2pm.

If you’re unable to log in, click on the button below and then choose ‘Need help?’ at the top right-hand side of the page.


Was this helpful?